- Superhero figurines come in 1/9 ratio from the DC Extended Universe movie characters
- 20-plus maneuverable joints allow for easy re-presentation of all classic movements
- Life-like head sculpture and its exquisite design fully recreates the multi-sided metal cutting texture.
- Built-in LED glowing mechanism
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands
- One (1) cannon-fitted hand
- Exclusive figurine stand
Soon to be launched in November, the superhero blockbuster Justice League features Ray Fisher as Victor Stone the Cyborg. Originally a deadly injured athlete, Victor Stone was later integrated with Mother box in his father’s laboratory and turned into a half-human half-machine cyber organism, and accepts Batman’s invitation to join the Justice League.
Beast Kingdom is launching its latest product line, the DAH series. Following the great reception for the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (BVS), Beast Kingdom has released the Justice League series of characters from the latest DC comics: Cyborg, the cyber organism. Featuring delicate head sculpting, and its sleek multi-sided metal armor, this is a tech-savvy biochemical superhero with built-in LED glowing mechanism to show the red light effect from the armor, as featured in the movie. Its 20-plus maneuverable joints, replaceable palms, and cannon-fitted arms are to represent Cyborg’s shape-shifting ready-for-war status in the story. Lastly, the figurine comes with special effect components to create the stockiness of Cyborg and the shock wave when he takes off.