The story continues from where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off. Thor traveled into the universe alone to find the one responsible for a series of tragedies in recent years, setting the scene for Thor: Ragnarok. In this movie, Thor is trapped in a parallel universe where he cannot use Mjölnir. Thor must race against time and return to Asgard to stop Hela and the arrival of Ragnarok.
Beast Kingdom's EEA highly movable action figure series has launched the latest head sculpture based on "Thor: Ragnarok." It is a revision from the previous more realistic style that makes the hair carving more supple and consistent with the overall shape of the figure. This revised product was launched in the 2017 Comic-Con International: San Diego (SDCC) and received high praises from the public.
The first character to enter the arena is Hulk in his gladiator armor. For the details to more closely match the movie settings; the helmet, body armor, and the exclusive war hammer and ax are made based on the official specifications. All of the fine carving lines are fully presented. To recreate the atmosphere in the battle arena, the furious facial expressions as well as the tense body shape and muscle lines are carefully reproduced. Finally, the weathering technique is used to give the gladiator Hulk the battle worn and domineering look.
- EAA Series Brand New Head Carving Style
- 8-inch tall high-mobility figure with 27 points of articulations
- Reproduce the gladiator style of Thor in "Thor: Ragnarok"
- Professional-grade painting techniques
- Exclusive war hammer and ax weapons
- With replacement hair accessory and three pairs of hands (fists, open palms, and gripping hands)
- Exclusive stand